It may surprise you to know that cancer is the #1 disease-related killer of pets. Protect your pet with regular veterinary examinations and by being on the lookout for any early warning signs of this disease.
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
- Sores that do not heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
- Offensive odor
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Hesitation to exercise or loss of stamina
- Persistent lameness or stiffness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating or defecating
If you notice any of these signs in your dog or cat, give us a call today!
Early detection is critical in the fight against pet cancer.
Pet cancer early warning signs from the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Consider pet insurance to help pay for unexpected veterinary expenses. http://www.petinsurance.com.